Abu Dhabi Travel Answers

change location

General

by PrabhatAggrawal Online Now Aug 20, 2006 at 6:39 PM

I am touched with the responses to the queries posted on VT.

As I am moving to AD next month, I am getting queries now and then, few of them are as follows:

1. As I would initially apply for residence VISA and then only thereafter be able to call my family. So how much time it may take me to get residence VISA and how much time it would take to sponsor my family and call them and what would be the process. In totality, after my reaching over there, how earliest possible, my family would be able to reach there?

2. Normally, how much time it takes to learn car over there (though I have license and driving car in my country for last more than 10 years)? and after how much time, one can get license in AD, the earliest possible?

3. Whether I can take religious statues of god (small statues and of hindu god) to AD while shifting over there from India? I just want to make small worship place in my home there.

4. What are basic do's and don'ts there?

Regards

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: General

by xymmot Online Now Feb 17, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I have been trying to be the first to answer these questions that has been posted for over a year or two. So far I have gone back as far as 2006. So I am putting together a general answer if we do not know by now, the answer is mute and the future has caught up with the past. I hope to earn guru badges and well as expert badges as I move up in the ranks of my efforts to get rid of all questions to be answer. hope this is a good thing for you and yours and thank you for your reply and tips as I will pursuit this work for a better rating in VT.

cheers tommy x and thanks for the tip

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: General

by xymmot Online Now Feb 17, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Polypromkhimiya', Llc Company:: Used, Thrift, Vintage and Junk.

17A Chernigovskaya St., Nizhny Novgorod, Nizhegorodskaya Oblast, Russia, 603001

City: Nizhny Novgorod
    Administrative region: Nizhny Novgorod Oblast

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines