Abu Dhabi Travel Answers

change location

Husband Visa

by tesslyn Online Now Aug 7, 2006 at 6:37 AM

Hi my husband is currently working in Abu Dhabi. I will join him soon and I would like to know what are the requirements to get a visa (residency)?
I carry Philippine passport and my husband is a German nationality. Is it easy to process the visa? Do I need an agent to do it for me?

I really appreciate if you could help me.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • colin_bramso's Profile Photo

    RE: Husband Visa

    by colin_bramso Online Now Aug 8, 2006 at 1:04 AM

    If your husband has a UAE Residence Visa and earns more than AED5,000 a month he can apply for a Residence Visa for you. He will need to get your marriage certificate attested by the government & the UAE Embassy in the country where you were married. The process isn't difficult, it just takes time because he'll have to queue at various counters in Immigration.

    Be the first to rate this answer!

    Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines