change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• where to stay

Palawan Yesterday

Hello-
      There are four of us going to Palawan in late April. We will be there for 5 nights and are planning on flying into El Nido and spending all of our time in that area. What are islands and beaches that can't be missed in the Bacuit Archipelago? I think we would like to spend 2 days relaxing on the beaches, and three days exploring a few islands.

Other ideas were to fly into Puerto Princessa and spend the night in Sabang to see the underground river and then head up to El Nido, but I know that one day would be all driving.

Thoughts and suggestions would be appreciated.
      Thanks!

more
    • Transports

Port Barton Jan 12, 2015 at 8:20 PM

I'm landing at puerto princesa by 14:00 on February the 26th. At this time, which would be the best way to get to port Barton.
      Also, is there boat transport from port Barton to sabang?
      Many thanks

more
    • from corn to el nido

Coron Dec 29, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Hello anyone knows if who does private expedition ( 3 days nights ) with native banks from coron to el nido beside Taophilippines ?? unfortunately they are fully booked until march 14 ...thanks

more
    • Georgek_gr's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Palawan

Palawan Jan 5, 2015 at 8:13 PM

Hi!
      My wife and I are planning on travelling to Palawan for anywhere between 2-5 months in late 2015 (depending on the weather and visa requirements). We've got a winter to spend and we love sandy beaches and clear waters. Where would you suggest staying for this period of time? We'd like to have the opportunity of nearby island hopping, excursions to beautiful beaches etc. What is a good way to find an apartment for long term rent? Thank in advance for the help!!
      George

more