change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• croisbeauty's Profile Photo

NEW VISA RULES - STARTING FROM 02/07/2016

Kenya 8 hours ago

No visa on entry to Kenya - visitors will now have to apply for an e-visa in advance, with processing days taking as much as a week. A grace period has been extended but only for two months, during which time tourists arriving at Nairobi or Mombasa can still get their visa on arrival, until September 1. No more under the new rules the payment in cash, now payment for visa must be made by credit or debit card! Last minute travelers are no longer welcome in Kenya! For visa requirements check at www.jambonewspot.com

more
    • Do we have to pay park entry fees on daily basis even if we dont go on safari

Kenya Jul 2, 2015 at 9:08 PM

We are planning to stay in Keekorok lodge for 5 nights. do we have to pay part entry fee for all 5 days before checking into the lodge or do we pay park feed only on days we choose to go for safari.

more
    • Wildlife experience

Kenya Jun 28, 2015 at 7:29 AM

Which part of Kenya has the best wildlife experience?

more
    • Hiring a safari vehicle for 4 in Masai mara

Masai Mara Game Reserve Jul 2, 2015 at 9:04 PM

I booked for accommodation in a lodge in masai mara. The safari rates offered by the lodge is very high.
      Is there an option to hire a safari vehicle in masai mara and pay the entry fees and go on safari.
      Or do we have to hire the vehicle from Nairobi. we are a family of 4

more
    • shakakthar's Profile Photo

best time to see maximum flemingos

Lake Nakuru National Park Jun 9, 2015 at 12:13 AM

which is better place to see flemingos at the best.... lake nakuru or bogoria???
      this question has been asked many times in the past and many replied as bogoria .....
      is it the same as of today???? i guess flemingos keep migrating depending on the water level in the lakes...
      which months are best to see flemingos at the peak....
      thanks

more
    • shakakthar's Profile Photo

how do tour operators operate from nairobi??

Kenya Jun 8, 2015 at 11:55 PM

there are numerous tour operators in nairobi offering safari packages which looks very expensive.....
      once we book with them how do they operate??
      after transfering from nairobi to the hotel in masai mara for example and then will we be using same vehicle for the game drive inside the park??? or different vehicle belonging to the game park??...i guess u need an expert driver who knows where exactly the animals are located in the game park .
      if i book hotel online in masai mara....do the hotels arrange game drives ....by this way it will workout cheaper and can get an expert driver to take us inside the park.....
      in simple words...booking hotel online and using the game park vehicles better or using tour operator vehicle better...

more

Near Aberdare National Park

• Accommodation in Aberdare

by bat111 Online Now Jul 22, 2003 at 5:54 AM

We are going to visit Kenya in the beginning of October this year. We'll be traveling by hired 4WD car. I hope we will spend 2-3 days in Aberdare National Park. I have learned that Fisherman's Lodge or Mutiobo Bandas provide good accomodation possibilities within the Park area, but it is necessary to make reservation with Park authorities in Nairobi. Therefore my questions: is it possible to make reservation of these lodges via e-mail or via phone ? Will we find any accomodation possibilities (lodges, bandas, pernament tents, camping places - we will carry our own tent) if we just arrive to the Park without prior reservation?

1 Answer Dec 16, 2003 at 6:24 PM