Abel Tasman National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• NEED HELP !!!!!!!

Christchurch Mar 2, 2015 at 5:02 PM

We are from Australia, and traveled to Christchurch last month, unluckily, before leaving we left a lovely jacket in a city backpacker called Dorset House. Wondering if anyone can kindly help us to grab it to post office and send it to Australia because the receptionist could not leave the reception desk, we'll pay the post fee. Anyone interested in giving a favor please send a message to julianqu@yahoo.com. Many many thanks

more
    • URGENT:: Anyone want to kayak starting 24/3 (Saturday)

by blutac Online Now Mar 22, 2007 at 9:11 PM

I really don;t want to have to do a guided tour, but might not be left an option as they only let you book in 2 or more. If you are about to do this please send me an email at tom@dalrymple.cc or text 00447789868878 asap. Long shot!

• Abel Tasman & fitness!

by KerriMcD Online Now Jul 21, 2004 at 10:15 PM

Hi there, A group of friends & I are doing the Abel Tasman 3 day kayak & walk (1 day kayaking & 2 days walking) in January and I'm wondering how fit I will have to be to do it - especially the 7 hours of kayaking! I'm relatively fit but don't have very strong arms so am thinking I may have to do some training in advance.. Any advice/experience/suggestions would be most welcome. Kerri

2 Answers Jul 7, 2005 at 10:09 PM
    • katylaveck's Profile Photo

moving to nz

by katylaveck Online Now Oct 1, 2003 at 6:54 PM

I am an American who is moving to New Zealand with my boyfriend, a kiwi who has grown up in the USA. We will be ariving in mid November. We are planning to buy a van on the south island and go straite to Abel Tasman, where my boyfriend has some job prospects. I hope to find work in New Zealand, although I do not yet have a work visa. I am feeling a little overwelmed with all of the visa stuff and I was hoping someone could give me advice on how to obtain the a work visa once in New Zealand and how I should go about having my boyfriend sponser me. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! :)

8 Answers Jul 8, 2005 at 1:29 PM