Abel Tasman National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Milford Track

Milford Sound Mar 28, 2014 at 2:34 PM

Anyone else doing the Milford Track between the 27th April - 1st May? Also ideas on food please? Cheers :)

more
    • pobblepop's Profile Photo

Accommodation in Queenstown

Queenstown Mar 23, 2014 at 1:50 AM

Hi there!
      I am going exploring the South Island over Easter (16-23 April) with my boyfriend and I'm just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere not too expensive to stay-- not too fussed on what its like as we will be out most of the time! Any suggestions would be awesome!
      Please/ Thanks :)

more
    • raypang's Profile Photo

best time to take photo Church of the Good Shepherd

Lake Tekapo Mar 16, 2014 at 7:20 PM

The best side of the church will face the sunlight in the late afternoon or early in the morning? I want to plan to pass by and stay for an hour in the lake side for some photo shots when driving from Christchurch to Wanaka.

more
    • URGENT:: Anyone want to kayak starting 24/3 (Saturday)

by blutac Online Now Mar 22, 2007 at 9:11 PM

I really don;t want to have to do a guided tour, but might not be left an option as they only let you book in 2 or more. If you are about to do this please send me an email at tom@dalrymple.cc or text 00447789868878 asap. Long shot!

• Abel Tasman & fitness!

by KerriMcD Online Now Jul 21, 2004 at 10:15 PM

Hi there, A group of friends & I are doing the Abel Tasman 3 day kayak & walk (1 day kayaking & 2 days walking) in January and I'm wondering how fit I will have to be to do it - especially the 7 hours of kayaking! I'm relatively fit but don't have very strong arms so am thinking I may have to do some training in advance.. Any advice/experience/suggestions would be most welcome. Kerri

2 Answers Jul 7, 2005 at 10:09 PM
    • katylaveck's Profile Photo

moving to nz

by katylaveck Online Now Oct 1, 2003 at 6:54 PM

I am an American who is moving to New Zealand with my boyfriend, a kiwi who has grown up in the USA. We will be ariving in mid November. We are planning to buy a van on the south island and go straite to Abel Tasman, where my boyfriend has some job prospects. I hope to find work in New Zealand, although I do not yet have a work visa. I am feeling a little overwelmed with all of the visa stuff and I was hoping someone could give me advice on how to obtain the a work visa once in New Zealand and how I should go about having my boyfriend sponser me. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!! :)

8 Answers Jul 8, 2005 at 1:29 PM