Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• massot's Profile Photo

GREENLAND, 3-4 DAYS FROM 4TH TO 8TH JUNE 2015

Greenland Apr 30, 2015 at 10:51 AM

Hi fellows!
      We live in Barcelona. Our idea is to visit Faroe Islands the end of May (23 to 3 June), flying to Faroe via Copenhague . I should like to visit Greeland, perhaps 3 days, flying again from Copenhagen, but I am not sure if to stay in Kangerlus o Nuuk or other place. The fligths arrive first in Kanger.
      Any case the experience don't seem very exciting, but Greenland is an iconic island.
      May you advise me, please.
      My name in TAdv. is " Llampec "
      Thanks!
      Dr Roma Massot
      Catalonia

more
    • massot's Profile Photo

THULE, difficult to arrive...How to do it from Europe?

Thule Apr 30, 2015 at 11:03 AM

When you arrive to Thule, is som tourist office to organize the visits?
      What is possible to do in Thule? I like it because is one of the northest village in the world, but something more to enjoy a short visit?
      Thanks for your advise!
      Dr Roma Massot
      Catalonia

more
    • nyperose's Profile Photo

A day-trip from Reykjavik to Kulusuk in Greenland. Booking beforehand or not?

Kulusuk May 19, 2015 at 8:04 AM

Hi Everybody,
      I will travel to Iceland, Reykjavik the last week in August, and I would like to take a day-trip from Reykjavik to Kulusuk in Greenland. Does anybody know if I need to book the trip long time beforehand, or if there will be enough availability if I book it once I am in Reykjavik for the next day? I am a bit worried about the weather, and think it is safer to book the trip after having checked the weather forecast.
      Thank you in advance for your answers:-D

more