change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SimbaandNicole's Profile Photo

Traveling with my cat

Schiphol Nov 25, 2014 at 8:58 AM

I am traveling over the holidays from the US to Switzerland via Amsterdam Schiphol and reverse route back to the US.
      Do I have to go through customs with my cat in Schiphol either direction? Is one hour enough time to change flights with my cat?

more
    • songlines's Profile Photo

Kudelstaart ~ Nederland ~ info needed

by songlines Online Now Mar 1, 2013 at 7:10 AM

We will be going to Kudelstaart in the Netherlands, we will be spending some time on a small boat and we need to purchase an electric heater. My question is; can anyone tell me the name of a shop that caters for this sort of thing and that is either in Kudelstaart or very near to it. South side of the Aalsmeer.
      Many thanks
      Agnes

3 Answers Mar 2, 2013 at 9:39 AM
    • Best route to get from Aalsmeer to central Amsterdam

by akowal Online Now Jul 3, 2007 at 8:32 PM

I have a car, but I'm not sure how easy it is to drive in Amsterdam. We're staying in Aalsmeer.

Is the easiest route to drive to a train station and park there? Which train station is recommended?

Alternately, is there an easy way to drive into Amsterdam from Aalsmeer?

6 Answers Jul 4, 2007 at 1:35 PM
    • Horti Fair or Flower Auction

by cc8 Online Now Oct 1, 2005 at 8:37 AM

We read that there will be a Horti Fair in Aalsmeer from 2-4 Nov. Would anyone recommend going for this fair, or would it suffice just to go for the flower auction, or should we go for both?

2 Answers Oct 1, 2005 at 6:15 PM
    • mitchimitch's Profile Photo

direction to the Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer

by mitchimitch Online Now May 11, 2005 at 5:14 AM

Hi there!

My mom and I wanna go to Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer. Can anyone please tell me how to get there from Amsterdam Amstel station (Eurolines terminal)?

From the Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer, what's the easiest way to go to the Keukenhof?

I'll need schedules for the morning please!

Thanks so much for your assistance!

Cheers from Vienna,
      Michelle

2 Answers May 12, 2005 at 5:37 AM