Aalsmeer Travel Answers

change location
mitchimitch's Profile Photo

direction to the Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer

by mitchimitch Online Now May 11, 2005 at 5:14 AM

Hi there!

My mom and I wanna go to Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer. Can anyone please tell me how to get there from Amsterdam Amstel station (Eurolines terminal)?

From the Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer, what's the easiest way to go to the Keukenhof?

I'll need schedules for the morning please!

Thanks so much for your assistance!

Cheers from Vienna,
Michelle

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: RE: direction to the Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer

by Pancho-Sanza Online Now May 11, 2005 at 1:36 PM

Have you thought to hire a small car from amsterdam, and save alot of time of bus changing ?

After you take a tram (51)to bus to Amstelveen (172) to Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer, when you leave the Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer you must get the bus to Aalsmeer bus terminus,to take the bus to Hoofddorp (140) change for bus to Lisse( 52) and when in Lisse take bus to Keukenhof (58)- OR from Hoofddorp take train to Leiden (see website**). With the infrequency of buses in the outer lying places you may end up spending alot of time waiting and changing. Having lived in the area i know it can take hourS to do what is a 1/2 hour journey by car.
    Have thought to contact the Netherlands tourist office to see if there is an all in tour of both venues ?

Bus: Http://www.connexxion.nl

** http://www.keukenhof.com

Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer;
    tel. 0297 39 21 85;
    info@vba.nl
    www.vba-aalsmeer.nl.
    visit details: http://tinyurl.com/duflp
    Open M-F 7:30-11am. €4, ages 6-11 €2, groups over 15 €3 per person.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mitchimitch's Profile Photo

RE: RE: direction to the Bloemenveiling Aalsmeer

by mitchimitch Online Now May 12, 2005 at 5:37 AM

Thanks so much for your suggestions! Unfortunately, I don't drive (I know, it's a shame) so I don't have any choice! In any case, I look forward to my Netherlands visit!

Cheers,

Michelle

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines